- Top 50 Microfinance Institutions in India - Initiatives for Development Foundation
- IDF FSPL will focus on organization of the poor at grassroots level through a process of social mobilization for poverty eradication.
- Social mobilization enables the poor build their own organizations Micro Self-Help Groups (mSHGs) in which they participate fully and directly and take decisions on all issues concerning poverty eradication.
- Simultaneously, mSHGs have the advantage of the assistance, be it in terms off credit or technology or market guidance etc., reaching the poor faster and more effectively.
- Micro Self-Help Groups broadly go through three stages of evolution.
- Group formation (formation, development and strengthening of the groups to evolve into self-managed peoples organizations at grassroots level).
We focus on advice consulting business financials Contact Us